Ranger (RCI-69FFB4) – AM/FM/USB/LSB/CW, Black with Chrome Face
The Ranger RCI-69FFB4 (400+ watts) amateur mobile transceiver offers exceptional value for Novice and Technician Class amateurs upgrading to higher class license.
This top-level unit is designed for easy, reliable and safe mobile operation. The RCI-69FFB4 transceiver provides excellent receiver sensitivity and multi-mode operations.
The easy-to-use frequency selection system covers the 10- meter amateur band in 6-band segments. Actual operating frequency is accurately displayed in the 6-digit LED display that’s easy to read even in bright sunlight.
A channel indicator speeds return to a popular or previously used frequency without interfering with the operator’s attention to the road.
Selectable Automatic Noise Limiter (ANL) and Noise Blanker assures noise reduction during mobile operation.
Front panel RF power output control and RF Gain controls enable the operator to set transmitter power and receiver sensitivity to match operating conditions.
Additional front panel controls assure optimum performance under widely varying conditions:
- A +10 kHz switch complements the frequency selection system by shifting the Tx and Rx frequencies up by a known amount for increased driving safety.
- Easy-to-read panel meter – three-functions indicating received signal strength, transmitter power output, and antenna SWR.
For use of the RCI-69FFB4 in a base station application, we recommend a 60 amp, minimum
Ranger Communications, Inc. – Home of top quality communications equipment.
Features and Specifications:
- 10 Meter Mobile Amateur Radio
- 400+ watts
- Echo & Talkback
- Built-in Frequency Counter
- Multifunction Panel Meter
- Fully Chromed Face
- High Sensitivity Receiver Design
- Variable RF Power Output
- Blue LED Display
- Heavy Duty Heat Sink
- Model: RCI-69FFB4
- Frequency Range: 28.245 – 29.655 MHz
- Emission: AM/FM/USB/LSB/CW
- Frequency Control: Phase-Lock-Loop (PLL) Synthesizer
- Frequency Stability: 0.001%
- Temperature Range: -30C to +50C
- Antenna Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Input Voltage: 13.8V DC Normal @ 50 AMP
- Size: 7 7/8″ (W) x 11 1/8″ (D) x 3 1/4″ (H)
- Weight: 8 Lbs. 3 Oz.
- Meter: RF Output, RX Receive Signal Strength, SWR
- RF Power Output: AM/FM/CW: 200 watts RMS; SSB: 400 watts PEP
- Antenna Connectors: Standard SO-239 type, 50 Ohms
- Spurious Emission: -50 dB
- Audio Distortion: 10%
- Frequency Response: 300 to 2500 Hz
- Microphone: Plug-in (4-Pin) dynamic; with push-to-talk switch and coiled cord
- CW/AM Sensitivity: 0.5 uV for 10dB S+N/N
- FM Sensitivity: 0.25 uV for 12dB S+N/N
- SSB Sensitivity: 0.15 uV for 10dB S+N/N
- Squelch Sensitivity: 0.5 uV
- Selectivity: -55 dB
- Image Rejection: -50 dB
- Hum and Noise: 40 dB
- Audio Power Output: 2.5W @ 10% THD
- 10 Meter RCI-69FFB4 Radio
- 4 Pin Stock Microphone
- DC Power Cord
- Mounting Bracket with Hardware
- User’s Manual
- UPC 0734168694015
- Color: Black with Chrome Face
- Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty – 2 Year(s)